The Indian Early Childhood Education field is rapidly changing as more and more is understood about how children learn. We are committed to constantly updating our programs to keep pace with the ever-changing experiences your child will have in YKROK by incorporating the latest research into a fresh approach to teaching and learning that is both practical and cutting-edge.
Here in India, YKROK leads the industry. Each curriculum is created by our own Education Department experts, who bring decades of experience in formal graduate work, teaching and developing curriculum. In addition, we speak and participate in the
World Forum On Early Care And Education , consult outside experts in early childhood education and published material from nationally and global recognized sources, including:
- Educators at Internal YKROK Team
- Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum
- Principals from PYP/IB; ICSE and CBSE school systems across the country
- The Indian and US Department of Education
- Scholastic's Kindergarten Place Reading Program
- Everyday Mathematics Program Developed by the University of Chicago, USA
- Zaner-Bloser or D'Nelian Handwriting Programs
- AIMS Science Programs
- Oxford Reading Tree
We have professionals working religiously in the US and internally at YKROK in planning a scientific curriculum; designing innovative, more effective teaching methods; exploring and creating new and better teaching aids. The children are groomed under the YKROK QUALITY EDUCATION SYSTEM designed by the R&D team.