What Should I Look for When Choosing a Provider?
Looking for the best care for your child can be a challenge. Finding the right environment is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. We understand. That is why we have created this Day Care, Pre School and After School Decision Guide. Mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the guide. Use it to assist you with your search. Take this guide with you when you visit Day Care centres so you can easily compare and make the best decision for yourself and your child.
At Your Kids ‘R’ Our Kids, we are proud to be a partner of Teaching Strategies*, which has spent over 35 years providing exceptional programs and services to children and families. Our reputation for excellence is due to an exceptional curriculum developed by educational experts, our passionate and dedicated staff who care for children, and the special environments we have created just for children.
Making The Best Decision For Your Child: A Parent Checklist
We understand that you want to be certain you have made the best choice for your child. At YKROK
, we create a joyful, warm, and safe environment for your child. Below are some questions to ask yourself about your overall experiences when you visit other providers.
Where Your Kids ‘R’ Our Kids Goes Beyond
|We understand that you want to be certain you have made the best choice
for your child. At Your Kids ‘R’ Our Kids, we create an exciting, warm, and safe
environment for your child. Here's How:
- The teachers and staff you meet in the center listen and care.
- The caregiver-to-child ratio allows your child to receive plenty of individual attention.
- The teachers have a passion for what they do, and they receive comprehensive professional development.
- The center offers a research-based program that fosters confidence, self-esteem, and a love of learning.
- The playground and classrooms are safe, and the entrance and building are clean and secure.
- You receive daily communication, both verbal and written, about your child's activities.
- You are encouraged to drop in at any time to see your child.
- The teachers meet with you on a regular basis to share your child's progress.
- When you ask for references from other parents, they are readily provided.
- The center offers flexible scheduling to meet your family's needs.