1. Our enrollments are Open Year Round there is no session or batch system.
2. Parents can come any time to drop and pick children.
3. Door to Door Pick/Drop Transport
4. In-House Food service; Doctor on call with a Hospital tie up, Registered Nurses, Nutritionist, Family Counsellors, Psychologist, Parenting Seminars
5. Flexible policies supporting families' needs, including variable schedules, sibling tuition rates, part-time options
6. When the centre is fully enrolled, priority enrollment for corporate tie up families is defined as the right of first refusal on spaces vacated, up to the agreed upon number, when another child leaves the program or transitions to another age group.
7. Emergency/back-up care available only to corporate tie ups. Daily rate for one to four (1-4) days of service and monthly rate for five (5) or more days.
8. Strong Customer Service Focus - Every effort will be put in to accommodate the working schedules of parents, their expressed needs about our programming, open parent communications, and supportive family polices such as sibling enrollment preference and family discounts.
9. An escalation matrix will be put in place for after closing hours.
10. The management, operations team & staff will be very responsive to employees. We will be responsible to conduct our own surveys to understand the future needs of enrolled families and will constantly evolve responsive Center polices and programs.
11. A Parent Pillar will be developed and organized to assist the centre in improving methods of communicating program standards to the parent, to discuss centre-wide issues and plan events. If you want to serve on the pillar contact your HR Manager who manages the YKROK relationship.
12. Upon notification of a parent complaint, arrangements are made to conduct a one to one conference with management staff namely the dedicated Client Services Manager and the Centre Head. The escalation matrix Level 1 to 4 process will be implemented and shared with your HR Manager.
13. There will be an open door policy for visiting the program. This means you can come inside the centre anytime.
14. Periodic individual progress reports will be issued for your child.
15. Documented evidence of staff credentials will exist.
16. Survey to measure parent satisfaction will be given to your company.
17. Measuring and monitoring parent satisfaction will be conducted annually for measuring qualitative and quantitative results of the program. Each family will receive conclusive reports.
19. Matching our holiday calendar with yours
20. If further customization is required, and if possible will be implemented.