YKROK clients work with us in various models:
Employer Sponsored. On Site – both Managed Services / Full Service and Near Work site for Corporates
The Corporate sponsored model: In this the company typically pays part or all of the costs for its employees.
- On Work Site:- the company provides the space and sometimes the fit outs as well but primarily the site is in the company premises.
- Near Work Site:- the company by either guaranteeing priority seats (paid for in advance for periods ranging from a quarter to several years) essentially has the day care provider take space in proximity to the company offices.
- Any centre:-the company essentially ties up with the provider and its employees can choose to enroll in any centre on a priority enrollment basis.
- Corporate tie up:- Unlike the previous option here contracts or no contracts are executed between the company and YKROK, the company merely recommends YKROK to its employees and enjoys certain additional privileges as compared to the community clients. In this the commonest form is the any centre model.
- Recommendation:- In this case the company does not announce any tie up but nevertheless sends out details of YKROK having verified the claims and satisfied themselves with the quality of service and then leaves the rest to the discretion of its employees.
YKROK offers a Comprehensive Solution
We have established a hub-and-spokes system that combines a work-site centre and network of YKROK community centres with an overlay of customized policy given to us by the corporate. This is a comprehensive solution that will benefit parents and employers alike. These employers who are implementing a comprehensive child care support strategy in partnership with YKROK are gaining enormous competitive advantages for the recruitment and retention of educated and trained employees in India, especially women who see their employer as providing the resources to ensure their talents are fully utilized and their potential is achieved.
This comprehensive solution also includes operating in Residential areas. Employees are able to gain priority access and/or reduced fees to these programs that may be more conveniently located near their homes.